It’s competition time! Post a festive photo taken at the library on your Facebook account including the hashtag #averyblackfenchristmas – make sure you set the post to public so we can see it! Every picture posted will go into a prize draw to win one of these fantastic prizes just in time for Christmas – we can’t wait to see your pics so get entering now!
The competition will close on Saturday 16th December and we’ll announce the winners via social media on Wednesday 19th December.
- The promoter of this competition is Blackfen Community Library (“BCL”, “the library”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over
- To enter the competition on Facebook you should post a festive image, taken by you in Blackfen Community Library, on your Facebook page with the hashtag #averyblackfenchristmas. The post must be made public in order for you to enter.
- Closing date for posting is midnight on Sunday 16th December 2018.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
- There are three prizes available, and winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the library social media accounts, after Wednesday 19th December. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through the Facebook messaging systems and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative entrant.
- If the winner does not collect their prize within one month of Facebook notification, we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative entrant.
- Winners will be responsible for collecting their prizes in person from the library.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The prize draw is subject to applicable UK laws.
- All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow us to use the winning images in the promotion of the competition results on our social media accounts and website.